SHOP NOW | PAY LATER
AfterPay is our online payment method that allows customer residing in Australia to pay for purchases after receiving them. You only pay for what you want to keep, and you will never have to pay in advance again. Receive your goods, then pay for your purchase in four equal instalments. AfterPay emails you an invoice with a standard payment period of 2 weeks. Convenient and secure!
How does Afterpay work?
CHECKOUT: Select Afterpay as your payment method during checkout
PURCHASE: Login or register with Afterpay and follow the prompts to complete your purchase
DELIVERY: Have your items delivered to you
PAYMENT: Pay 4 fortnightly interest-free instalments. No additional fees or interest, if you pay on time*.
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you’re done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.